From the very beginning Noora Heritage House has worked hard to operate in an ethical manner on various issues:
- Environmental sustainability: recycling papers in packing ,reducing paper use.
- Community involvement:sponsoring local events, employing local workers ,engaging in fair trade practices.
- Ethical marketing :placing a higher value on our customers,try to truly advertise to potential consumers product quality.
Furthermore Noora Heritage House adopt policies that:
- Ensure equality in gender labor in salaries and benefits
- Priority for women supporting their families
- Carefully select its vendors to ensure adopting policies avoiding Child abuse
- Give Fair wages salary over minimum wage of Palestine labor low requirements
- Avoid any type of corruption in company’s practices and clients relationship
- Support work from marginalized neighbors, Villages , Camps